Select a question below to view answers.
- We have never ordered anything custom before. How do we get started?
We encourage you to come visit our showroom. We have a beautiful collection of Entertainment
Centers, Home Offices and Home Theaters on display.
- I am interested in getting a price on a wall
or office suite. What do I do now?
The first thing is to fill out our "Custom Quote
Form." On the form we try to get as many details as we can on what it
is you want. From there we will give you a "ball park" price to see if it
is in the range you are wanting to spend. Then we will set up a FREE consultation
in our showroom. If you prefer to do this at your home or office there is a fee. This fee will be applied towards the job if you decide to order.
- What is included in my custom order?
During your consultation all aspects of your unit will be discussed. You will be given a written quote with all the details written out and a scaled drawing before a deposit is given.
- I already have a TV. Will it fit into your wall
All of our units are custom built. They are specifically made to fit your TV and your Audio/Visual components. During your consultation all aspects of your unit will be discussed in detail and the unit will be designed especially for you.
- Can I incorporate a fireplace into my wall unit?
Certainly, whether it's a wood burning, gas or electric fireplace, we will design a wall
unit around your fireplace.
- Can your units be designed to fit into an oddly shaped room?
Yes! Since we specialize in custom built furniture, our designers will spend the time necessary to design a unit that will fit perfectly in the space that you want to use.
- What types of wood do you use?
We work with: Maple, Oak, Mahogany, Cherry and Poplar.
- What material do you use?
We us high-grade domestic and imported hardwoods, A-1 grade plywood, moldings and European hardware. We NEVER use particle or composite products.
- Are your units built-in or can I take it with me when I move?
We design and build both built-in and freestanding units. The choice is yours!
- How long does it take to get a custom built unit?
Our production rate at this time is 6-8 weeks from the time a deposit is given on a job.
- Can you match the color of my existing furniture?
Yes! Our finishers are experts at matching stains. We have a computer generated stain mixer, therefore; we are not limited to the "off the shelf" stain colors.
- What type of finish do you
We use commercial products. We do stains, paint, glazes, distressed, rubbed and antique look finishes.
- What if we want a bigger TV later?
We can design your unit now with the bigger size TV in mind. The TV Mask would be built to cover your existing TV and we can build you another TV Mask when you have bought the new TV.
- How far do you deliver?
Within 600 miles.
- Does your unit go in before
flooring or after flooring on a new construction house?
Our units primarily go in after flooring since we are manufacturing furniture, not cabinets. Sometimes, we do install some built-in units before flooring.